Anchor is a referential device with a known position. Set of Anchors creates location infra-structure where Tags are being located. Anchor is equipped with Decawave UWB module, mini-USB and the Ethernet interface for data transmission, configuration and also power supply.
- Real-Time Location Based on UWB and TDoA Technique
- Ethernet interface used as data backhaul with Passive PoE features and firmware update
- Scalable number of Anchors in RTLS network
- HTTP interface for initial setup
- Remote access and configuration via RTLS Manager
- Configuration parameters for different scenarios (RF profiles, IP parameters, etc)
- Lead time: 6 weeks