How You Can Find Our Headquarters
Sewio is headquartered in the Technological Park Brno, Czech Republic. For other offices please see the Contact us page.
JIC INMEC, Purkynova 649/127
612 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Show on map
Our office is located on the third floor of the JIC INMEC building (it is a salmon-pink building). If you need any assistance with directions, please call your Sewio contact person or +420 511 205 215.
Brno is accessible from Vienna or Prague airport, or you can come directly to the smaller Brno airport. There’s a regular bus service from both Vienna and Prague airport to Brno (https://www.regiojet.com/).
Brno has a good train connection from Budapest, Graz, Vienna, Berlin, Dresden and Prague. The main train station in Brno is around 17 minutes by taxi or 30 minutes by public transport from our office.
By public transport
Our office is located within a one-minute walking distance from the Vědeckotechnologický park station on bus line number 53. Alternatively, you can come by tram number 12 to the Technologický park station, which is only four minutes’ walk to our office.
You can drive to Purkynova 649/127, where you can leave your car within the JIC INMEC facility area (use the intercom in front of the gate to call JIC reception and simply introduce yourself as a visitor to Sewio). If there aren’t any spaces left (this is quite likely after 9 am), you can leave your car in the area of Purkynova street shown on the picture.
Where to Stay in Brno
As a Sewio guest, you can get special offers via JIC (JIC is the complex Sewio resides in). Please note that for all accommodation within Brno, availability is limited during the Moto GP (at the beginning of August) and the International Engineering Fair (during the first half of October), and the prices might be higher during these events than the rest of the year.
- Hotel Barceló Brno Palace 5* – the only five-star hotel in our city, situated in a historical palace within the inner city, yet only 15 minutes by taxi or 25 minutes using the direct line of tram 12. To qualify for the offer, please state you are a JIC guest. We have never slept there, but it must be great.
- Hotel Holiday Inn Brno, 4* – a good option just 11 minutes by taxi from Sewio, yet only six minutes by taxi to the city center.
- Hotel Continental, 4* – another four-star hotel practically within the city center and around 12 minutes by taxi. To qualify for the offer, please state you are guest of JIC during the reservation via the email address email@example.com or by phone +420 541 519 516.
- Hotel Vista, 4* – is of a great price-value ratio, just six minutes by taxi or a 20-minutes walking distance. You can get 15% off the pricelist during the whole year. To apply for the discount, you need to state you are a JIC guest while making the reservation via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +420 541 217 088.
- Palacky Hotel Brno, 3* – is the budget option of our list with simple accommodation, yet only a two-minute walk from Sewio. It doesn’t offer any discounts for our guests.
Where to Eat
Closest to Sewio
- The People’s Bistro is right in the same building as we are. They have great cuisine, smiley staff and offer a daily lunchtime menu with the choice of 2+2 meals with at least one vegetarian option. They serve snacks until 5 pm.
- The Café and Bistro Lakeview is a six-minute walk from Sewio, which closes at 8 pm.
More distant options
- Butcher’s Grill & Pasta offers a diverse selection of classic American meals. It is six minutes by car or 10 minutes by tram
- Valoria Restaurant is a high-end, yet cozy option if you’d like to taste Czech cuisine. They’ve got the best Kulajda (soup) and Svíčková (Sirloin steak with cream sauce and dumplings) in town. It’s approximately 20 minutes by car.
- The historical Stopkova Restaurace, Restaurace Pegas and Pivovarská Starobrno are another three good options for Czech cuisine, yet at a medium-priced level and in the city center (15 minutes’ drive).
- Finally, if you like to eat as Czechs do at home, then the cheap and perfect Restaurace Formanka is the best option (15 minutes’ drive).
What to Do after Work
You can find inspiration at the Brno’s official Go Brno website or take a look at the “Things to Do in Brno” list from TripAdvisor. Please mind that a visit to the only UNESCO site in Brno – Villa Tugendhat – has to be reserved online two to four months in advance. Finally, don’t hesitate to ask us for a recommendation tailored to your needs and taste – we want you to enjoy and like Brno as much as we do!