By Petr Passinger | June 19th, 2019 | 2 min read
As in last year, the two-day event is filled with real-life case studies, visionary talks covering the newest trends, the introduction of our partners’ software solutions and networking opportunities.
Here are a few exciting pieces of news that we are sure are going to make Sewio Summit 2019 even better than the previous one:
- RTLS is the game changer across many verticals – from livestock, through entertainment to the sport. Each of the applications is innovative and interesting indeed, but covering all verticals wouldn’t provide as deep a look inside as focusing the event on one. That’s why this year’s summit is dedicated to the topic of smart material handling within the industry.
- The lineup for this year features some big names from the industry. You will hear real-life stories from companies such as Toyota, SICK, CISCO and TPCA.
- As the visit to Volkswagen Bratislava was highly appreciated last year, we believe that this year’s tour of the Budweiser Budvar brewery, where Sewio RTLS is used to track 20,000 pallets, will be even more engaging. You will be given access and guided through the logistics halls, which are normally strictly out of bounds for visitors. But don’t worry, the tour still includes the ever popular beer tasting.
- Summits are supposed to be a place to meet, informally discuss everything from the weather to business and to network. To support this, we will have not one but two social events! On Wednesday, at the hotel, on Thursday, in an iconic pub at the brewery.
- We also thought about pre-conference time. If you are a newcomer to the city of České Budějovice, you can join the free city walking tour in English. To not feel tired from the conference buzz and start your day positively, you are also welcome to join us for a morning run on the second day.
- For Sewio partners we are extending the two-day conference with one extra day – September 27th (Friday) to hold the Partner Update Session.
As we have moved the conference from a family run winery to a four-star congress hotel, this year’s tickets cost €149. This price covers both days of the conference, both social events, the pre-conference walking tour as well as the visit to the Budweiser brewery.
All event information, including the agenda, is available on the event website: Sewio Summit 2019.
To be sure you do not miss any updates, you can follow us via the hashtag #SewioSummit.
Look forward to seeing you there!