Sewio Navigating through COVID-19
By Petr Passinger | March 18th, 2020 | 2 min read
In the time of the world pandemic, the health and safety of each member of our community and our staff are of the utmost importance to us. At the same time, we would like to keep all our partners and customers informed and ensured of our commitment to business continuity.
To ensure everyone’s safety, while maintaining the quality of all services, we have taken the following steps:
- No travel – all travel, not only outside our home country but also within it, is strictly forbidden
- No visits – all personal visits to all our offices are canceled and replaced by online meetings
- Mandatory home office – all Sewio employees are required to work from home; manufacturing department being the only exception – see below.
- Ensuring lead times and quality of our production – members of manufacturing department are the only one physically attending the office under special conditions to keep everyone save.
- Maintaining quality of customer support – the customer sucess team is equipped and ready to operate from multiple remote home offices.
- Every team member is recommended to stay home, adhere to the hygiene code, wear a mask and goggles whenever leaving their home, avoid contact with other people, especially visiting parents, etc.
At the same time, our internationally strong partner network gives us the necessary resilience and ability to overcome temporary market fluctuations without an impact on the quality of our services.
We wish all our customers and their family members around the globe good and continued health in these challenging times.
Your team at Sewio